What a wonderful way to end the week with a bridal inspiration feature on Burnett's Board that my friend, Meg, from Arroh and Bow planned and executed. Here's a little snippet of the inspiration behind this shoot:
“Inspired by wild love, food lovers and all things local to Canada, this styled elopement set the stage for what it means to plan a wedding that is truly your own. Meg Brunetti, from Arroh and Bow, dreamt up this alternative elopement inspiration to highlight couples who aren’t afraid of embodying their bold style on their wedding day!
A forest green Arroh and Bow infinity gown for a wedding dress, a bouquet made by the groom whilst perusing Ottawa’s charming Byward Market for the best eats before reading vows amidst the wilderness of the Gatineau Hills will get any indie-couple excited about the possibilities of bringing all the things you love into your wedding day!”
We had an incredible team of local talent come together to make this all-day shoot come to life:
- Planning + infinity dress: Arroh and Bow
- Photography: Ali and Batoul Photography
- Calligraphy/Vows: The Happy Ever Crafter
- Decor: Amy and Jen Decor
- Makeup: Erin Heather Makeup and Hair (Pretty and Polished)
- Hair: The Hair Hustle
- Hair accessories: Davie and Chiyo
- Rings: JV Studios
- Couple: Jenna + Sebastien
- Byward market shops: Kindred and Wunderkammer // Sweet Jesus // Fiazza // Fleurissant Market
Here are some of my favourites!